Our modern science is teaching that the brain is not static. It can be the one direction that changes every day. Very fast learning, out-of-the-box problem solving, enhanced creativity, and just a few of the benefits of boosting our brainpower. Increasing our brainpower is easier than we think. It’s time to get into the habit of thinking like a genius. Yes, you got it right. We will now learn about the memory tips that will boost your brainpower.
Our memory has the ability to encode, store, retain, and subsequently recall information and past experiences in our brain. It can be thought of in general terms as the use of past experience to affect current behavior. The fact is that billions of neurons in the human brain could reshape themselves in response to what we do.
Our brains are the command center for our nervous system. It receives signals from the body’s sensory organs and outputs information to the muscles. Our brain has the same basic structure as other mammal brains but is larger in relation to body size than any other brain.
Whether we’re trying to jump-start your brain to do better tomorrow or we simply want to do our best to avoid diseases that attack our brain, there are some definite ways to boost our brainpower.
Best Memory Tips that will Boost Your BrainPower Part 1
- Warm-Up: It’s great to warm up before you jump right into the event, like writing an essay or studying for an exam. A lot of times it can help boost our creativity.
- Breathe Deeply: Deep breathing helps us to increase our blood flow and oxygen levels, which in turn helps our brain to function better. Doing 10-12 minutes of deep breathing each day can help in the long run, but especially doing some deep breathing before and during our studying not only helps keep oxygen and blood flow helping your brain, but it also keeps our anxiety level down, also helping our brain function better.
- Drink Green Tea: We need to drink 5 or more cups of green tea each day to lower the possibility of psychological distress by as much as 20%. It can also give us a good boost, like caffeine, to help keep our brain going all day. The fish oil is rich in the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid.
- Take a Break: It’s a good way to help our brain charge up is to take a break. This can either mean cruising the internet for 15 minutes or switching to something else for a while, as a change of pace for our brain. All People always say that laughter is the best medicine, but it also stimulates different areas of your brain. Laughter is also a natural stress reducer and stress is something that inhabits and limits brainpower.
- Eat Foods Omega-3 Fatty Acid Enriched: We need to try foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids like walnuts and salmon, ground flaxseed, winter squash, kidney beans, and pinto beans, spinach, broccoli, pumpkin seeds, and soybeans. Omega -3 fatty acids improve blood circulation and boost the function of neurotransmitters, which can help our brain process and think. Drug-free life is a very essential matter for a powerful brain.
- Avoid Fast Food: There are a lot of different foods that can help boost your brainpower. Conversely, some foods high in sugar and refined carbohydrates, junk food, and soda dull brain processes and make us foggy and sluggish. Foods high in magnesium are important because they help with message transmission in our brain. Scientists have linked a diet higher in blueberries with quicker learning, better think and better memory retention.
Best Memory Tips that will Boost Your BrainPower Part 2
- Eat Vegetables: Chorine, which occurs in vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, has the potential to help with the growth of new brain cells. As well as boosting intelligence longer in older adults.
- Intake Carbohydrate-enriched Foods: The complex carbohydrates give our brain and body energy over a longer period of time. Try eating food like wheat bread, brown rice, oatmeal, high fiber cereal, lentils, and whole. Fresh juice and fruits will improve your brainpower.
- Sleep More: Need to get enough sleep. When we aren’t getting enough sleep, everything that our brain does is worsened because of it. So creativity, thinking, cognitive functioning, problem-solving, all these are tied to getting enough sleep. Sleep is especially necessary for our memory function. So make sure we’re getting to the deeper stages of sleep to allow for memory processing. For adults, it is best to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Exercise Daily: Need to get enough physical exercise. Exercise can do things like enhancing the oxygen flow to our brain, which helps better process and function. Need to learn to meditate. Especially mindfulness meditation can help to retrain our brain to work better and not go down certain negative neural pathways. Get hydrated. Getting enough liquid in our system is super important since our brain is about 75% to 80% of water.
- Stop Stressing Out: Need to cut down the stress. Chronic stress can do things like destroy our brain cells and damage the hippocampus, which is the part of our brain that helps retrieve old memories and format new ones. Meditation is the key to helping to manage our stress.
- Learn New Things Daily: Anyone learning something new and listening to music gives our brain a workout in the same way that we need to do a physical workout to increase our strength and endurance.
The Human Brain is a mysterious piece of wonder for Scientists even now. In order to fully utilize this amazing piece of a gift we have, one needs to know the proper ways of boosting brainpower. The memory tips that will boost your brainpower are very helpful if used properly and perfectly.